THIS DAY IS SO FRUSTRATING
If not only for our project in Software Packages, I was not supposed to go to school today because I don’t have class.
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY?
- My brother treated me a jeepney fare today! It was so touching! He didn’t ask for an exchange! He just treated me! ***this is not the frustrating part yet***
- I went to PNR 12:00nn and the train will depart at 12:37pm. 37minutes of waiting. Ugh.
- Me and my other classmates taught some of our Statmates in Integral Calculus. It was good because it refreshed our minds.
- Our leader in Software Packages got mad because no one texted her that we’ve already arrived in school. She’s scary. Yes, I didn’t text her. I told my group mates to do it for me because I was so lazy to type.
- We did our SP. Up until now, it’s not yet done. The deadline is on Wednesday, October 7, 2014. I’m having a hard time dealing with MS Access.
- Unexpected heavy rain came. It caused floods in our university.
- I bought slipper because I’m wearing rubber shoes and I don’t want it to take a shower. Of course, my allowance was affected. </3
- Stuck for 2 hours traffic. I already got some sleep. It was a good nap but it’s still tiring.
- A vendor cursed me because he got wet by my umbrella. I was so scared that I didn’t look back to say sorry. I walked so fast.
- Lastly, my pants got an instant shower.
I came home so frustrated. I hugged mom and dad and told them what happened today. Dad said I should have cursed back. Lol. What added to my frustrations is the news about Jessica of Girls’ Generation. I will post my feels about it later.